Book Title: Michelin North America Large Format Atlas 2020: USA, Canada and Mexico : Tourist & Motoring Atlas A4 spiral
Author: John Doe
Format: Paperback | 132 pages
Publication Date: 30 Jun 2019
Covers USA, Canada and Mexico. Easy-read mapping, bigger page size and larger lettering compared to midsize atlas. 50+ large-scale city maps and bonus Northeast Corridor.
Reach your next road trip destination with Michelin's updated Large Format North America Road Atlas 2019. Large-format maps and larger lettering for towns and sites (compared to the midsize atlas) make for easier reading while the tiled format flows maps from page to page the ideal complement to GPS and online directions. Four jam-packed pages highlight selected US and Canadian national parks, with points of interest, hikes and drives. Enjoy the planning and the journey; rely on Michelin road atlases.
In addition of Michelin clear and accurate mapping, USA-Canada-Mexico road atlas features:
* Covers USA, Canada and Mexico. Scale 1:809,000 - 1:6,250,000.
* Six-page travel inspiration section containing National Park Highlights for the US and Canada from Michelin's famed travel guides.
* GPS-friendly; layout of tiled map pages complements online navigation systems.
* Tiled atlas is user-friendly, convenient and logical to use, offering continuity when driving.
* Bonus Northeast Corridor maps provide extra detail between Boston and Washington DC for better navigation
* Large-scale city maps for navigating urban areas.
* US Interstate Map and Canada Highway Map
* Extensive place name index for rapid look-up.
* 100+ year history of map making - recognized for accuracy and clarity.