Book Title: The 10 Questions to Ask for Success
Author: Phil Parker
Format: Paperback | 224 pages
Publication Date: 06 Mar 2012
Have you ever wished that you had your own personal coach with you, 24 hours a day, helping you make great decisions in all aspects of your life? In The Ten Questions to Ask for Success, Phil Parker helps you to recognise that you already hold the answers within you. By showing you how to create your own solutions you can learn to become your own coach and immediately begin to apply limitless and tailor-made solutions to almost all of life's challenges.
Thousands of other readers have already used the tools in this book to help themselves or others to stop being stressed, stuck, anxious, over-worried, disempowered, unmotivated, frustrated and self-sabotaging. It will teach you how to:
* motivate yourself and others
* manage your stress effectively and stop panic attacks
* design and achieve your dreams
* ensure that your relationships work well, flourish and are fulfilling
* manage your business more effectively
* assist others on their paths away from conflict and wasted time and energy, and towards transformation and fulfilment.