Book Title: A Warm and Gentle Welcome : Nurturing Children from Birth to Age Three
Author: Margot M. Saar
Format: Paperback | 86 pages
Publication Date: 01 Jan 2008
An essential compilation of articles on the vital years between birth and three in relation to professional Waldorf caregiving.
-Meeting the Needs of the Times
-Do We Know Why We Do What We Do?
- Emmi Pikler's Trust in the Wise Infant
- The Wonder and Complexity of Motor Development in Infants
- Thinking and the Consciousness of the Young Child
- The Sacred Art of Observation
- Making Peace with Toddler Conflict
- A New Vision for Creating Partnerships with Parents