Book Title: Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests, 2020
Author: Princeton Review
Format: Paperback | 848 pages
Publication Date: 07 May 2019
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE--including 8 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and access to premium online extras. Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
- Hands-on experience with all question types (multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more) Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section--Reading, Writing and Language, and Math--plus writing exercises to help prepare for the Essay
- In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze and track your progress
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
- Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
- Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage Includes Access to Premium Online Exclusives:
- Videos to teach you SAT test-taking strategies and commonly-tested topics
- Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
- Multi-week study guides
- Special "SAT Insider" section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing essays that stand out